Josh Ellsworth with GroupeSTAHL joins Terry and Aaron to talk about Profit Trends in Heat Transfers. Josh will discuss the top challenges with decorators who are not profitable and what to avoid. And he’ll discuss some of the top markets for decorators to approach. This is a must-watch/hear episode if your business includes a heat press for profits.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Screen Printing magazine is looking for accomplished women who, through their careers, industry involvement, and philanthropic roles, have sparked innovation, spurred business growth, improved their communities, and enhanced the screen printing industry. Nominees must hold a leadership position at a company that produces screen printing as its primary function. The six winners will appear in Screen Printing magazine’s September/October digital edition and will be recognized at Printing United in Las Vegas on Thursday, October 20, 2022. Nominations are due July 27, 2022
MADE Lab is excited to host Water Base Camp: a two-day exploration of art and technology for modern water based ink printing. Intermediate to advanced decorators will expand their understanding and capabilities through a series of presentations and hands-on workshops geared to manual and automatic printers. WB Camp is presented by industry-leading makers and manufacturers, including award winners Night Owls, Matsui Color, SAATl, and more! WB Camp will be Friday & Saturday, July 29 & 30 in Ft Worth.
Dad Joke: From Harry Oster at Equipment Zone – How many New Yorkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None of your business!
Heat Transfers Profit Trends
Erich: Josh Ellsworth is the Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing for all GroupeSTAHL brands. He leads a team that helps to create and connect insights that result in apparel decorators reaching their business goals. He is best known for his educational work in the industry, including the StahlsTV YouTube channel.
Terry: Before we get into the episode can you give decorators a better idea of the GroupeSTAHL brands?
Erich: On to today’s topic – What are some of the things you see that make a decorator more profitable than the next?
Terry: What are some of the top challenges you see with unprofitable decorators? Are there certain things to watch out for or avoid?
Erich: Are there any “must have” products for generating profit?
Terry: What are some of the top markets out there for decorators to approach?
Erich: Any ideas for generating interest and growing sales in a new market?
Terry: What content can we expect from Stahls’ to help decorators on the journey to maximize profit?
Erich: Josh, how can our listeners find you?
Facebook Live Video
5 Things to do to Improve our Sales Results
From Josh Ellsworth
- Create a sales process in alignment with the target market buyers’ journey.
- Focus on creating insights that drive the top of the funnel.
- Invest in a CRM to track success.
- Track the close rate and analysis the “why.”
- Put in the work!
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest. https://www.2regularguys.com/5things/
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting July 30-31, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 27-28, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 17-18, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference Atlanta, GA – June 20-24, 2022
- Made2hustle.live Ft. Worth, TX – June 25-26, 2022
- Applique Getaway Dallas, TX – July 15-17, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NJ – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- START HERE Academy – September 15, 4-8 p.m., in Room 219 at the Charlotte Convention Center
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – September 22-24, 2022
- Everything Embroidery Market Myrtle Beach, NC – September 22-24, 2022
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.