Join the 2 Regular Guys this week as they welcome Theresa Hegel from ASI, a leading media company in the promotional products industry. Theresa launched the “Promo for the Planet” initiative last year on Earth Day, aiming to provide comprehensive sustainability news coverage and education. ASI has since published over 160 articles covering a wide range of sustainability topics. Additionally, they recently unveiled the Do-Gooders Directory, a valuable resource showcasing the givebacks and corporate social responsibility initiatives of promotional product suppliers and distributors. Don’t miss this timely conversation as they delve into the importance of sustainability in the industry and discuss ASI’s efforts to drive positive change.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
What do you call two monkeys sharing an Amazon account?
(Thanks Jerry Dalheimer)
Promo for the Planet
Aaron: Welcome back to the 2 Regular Guys. We in the past have had you on to talk about ASI’s State of the Industry report, and we definitely need to do that too, but you shared a cool program you all released last year, and are so excited to talk to you about that. Share with our listeners a little about you, ASI, and the Promo for the Planet initiative.
Terry: Can you share some insights on why sustainability is not just a trend but a long-term commitment in the promotional products industry?
Aaron: For companies that are just beginning their sustainability journey, what initial steps can they take to measure and reduce their environmental impact?
Terry: The concept of the circular economy is gaining momentum in various industries. How do you envision its role and impact specifically within the promotional products industry in the months and years to come?
Aaron: Could you provide examples of how the circular economy principles can be applied to the promotional products supply chain, and the benefits it can bring to businesses and the environment?
Terry: As sustainability gains traction, greenwashing can become a concern. How can industry professionals and buyers navigate through claims and identify genuine sustainability efforts?
Aaron: What are some telltale signs of greenwashing that promotional products buyers should be aware of?
Terry: In your experience, what are some effective ways for businesses to vet suppliers and distributors to ensure their sustainability claims align with their actual practices?
Aaron: Can you tell us more about the Do-Gooders portion of your initiative?
Aaron: Can you share success stories or case studies where companies in the promotional products industry have successfully integrated sustainability into their core business strategies, resulting in positive environmental impact?
Terry: How can people find out more, and connect with you?
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting June 10-11, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting June 3-4, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Apparel Decoration Summit Nashville, Tennessee – June 12 – 14, 2023
- START HERE Academy (By Graphics Pro) Indianapolis, IN – June 14, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
All dates and events subject to change