Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We welcome to the show, Chad Smith to help us navigate retirement planning for small businesses. Chad is a Certified Financial Planner™ with more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and he also hosts his own podcast, Financial Symmetry: Balancing Today With Retirement. Chad is going to give us all the nuts and bolts of what you should be looking at when it comes to retirement planning. Bring your junior yellow legal pad to take notes!
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Printing United Dallas shoutout: Charles & Christine Juarros, Ragged Apparel, Las Cruces, NM. There were several other Regulators there who we’ve mentioned on the show before.
Thanks for Printavo for their support! Please tell them the 2 Regular Guys sent you.
Let’s talk organization. Keeping your shop organized is crucial to growing your screen printing business. Printavo helps thousands of shops keep their team on the same page, and look professional to their customers. If you’re always getting tapped on the shoulder with questions, missing order due dates, or just ready to get to the next step in your shop, Printavo is your solution. Printavo allows shops to create consistent quotes, automate quote & art approvals, schedule jobs, collect payment, and now create online stores. All inside one platform. Being cloud-based, you can even use Printavo from home and with remote employees too. Printavo has a free trial and demo which you can sign up for at their website: Printavo.com
Retirement Planning for Small Businesses
Aaron: Chad is a Partner at Financial Symmetry, Inc. and Certified Financial Planner™ with more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He specializes in helping employees and executives of technology companies in the triangle make the best decisions with their corporate benefit programs. He also enjoys helping those close to retirement with the unique tax savings strategies available to them.
Terry: After listening to one of your podcasts I know you love stats. Let’s start with some retirement stats for small businesses.
Aaron: Describe for us who or what is a small business.
Terry: What are some of the benefits of funding a small business retirement plan?
Aaron: Why do so many small business owners not have a retirement plan in place?
Terry: What are some of the retirement options available?
Aaron: Give us a breakdown of the options. Maybe some examples our listeners might relate with in their own businesses.
Terry: Many of our listeners have a “day job” with a retirement plan and a decorating business on the side. What are their options?
Aaron: Should small business owners work with a financial planner?
Terry: Chad, how can our listeners reach out to you?
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course Phoenix with WorkHorse Products will be November 2-3
- Aaron’s “Becoming a Digital Marketing Super Hero” Webinar, November 11, 2019
- Erich’s latest article on Digitizing Pixel Embroidery
- Marshall Atkinson – 6 Steps to Kill Your Production Downtime – Introductory Price $497.50
- Art & Separations for Screen Printed Apparel – Dane Clement of Great Dane Graphics, SGIA – December 2 – 3
- NBM Charlotte – November 8-9, 2019
- ASI Orlando – January 5-6, 2020
- PPAI Expo – January 14-16, 2020
- Impressions Expo Long Beach – January 17-19, 2020
- NBM Santa Clara – February 7-8, 2020
- International Awards & Personalization Expo – February 18-21, 2020
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2020
- ThreadX Powered by SGIA – February 23–25, 2020
- NBM Irving TX – March 12-14, 2020
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – March 19-21, 2020
- DAX Minnesota – April 2-4, 2020
Please support our sponsors!
Impressions Expo – Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting and Support
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.