Sales Forecasts for 2016 with Wearables Magazine
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:16 — 56.1MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:01:16 — 56.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. We’ll be talking this week with Theresa Hegel, Senior Writer with ASI, the Advertising Specialty Institute. Theresa was one of the authors of a recent article in Wearables Magazine discussing Sales Forecasting for 2016. In this program we’ll discuss trends in decoration and products, adding new decoration methods to your facility, and real statistics on where our industry is headed.
Sponsored by: EnMart
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys is all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past two years, 2 Regular Guys has been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
- New Scott Ritter/DAX Magazine site – decoratedapparelmagazine.com
Sales Forecasts for 2016
- Let’s start by having you tell our listeners about Wearables magazine.
- How Wearables gathered the information for the Sales Forecasting survey.
- In the article, you mention using your suppliers as decorators. That really surprised me, but it makes sense in the Ad Specialty world. Tell us a little more about that.
- What did your survey say about profit margins on T-shirts?
- You discuss adding embroidery to your business. Tell our listeners about the suggestions you make.
- Tell us about what the article describes as wearable tech.
- I thought the breakdown of decorations methods was very interesting. Would you go through some of these numbers for our listeners?
- Tell our listeners where they can find you and Wearables.
Theresa Hegel is an award-winning multimedia journalist from Eastern Pennsylvania with over a decade of experience writing for newspapers and magazines. She joined the editorial staff of ASI in 2014, working as a senior writer for Wearables and Stitches magazines.
- ASI Orlando – 1/5 to 1/6
- PPAI Vegas – 1/12 to 1/14
- ISS Long Beach – 1/24 to 1/26
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – February 20-21, 2016
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – February 27-28, 2016
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: EnMart, While EnMart is well-known as a supplier of quality garment decoration supplies and accessories, we pride ourselves on being more than just a seller of products. At EnMart, we are here for our customers, to inspire, educate, and provide the tools to help grow their businesses.
Whether your interests lie in sublimation, embroidery, or any other garment decoration, EnMart’s knowledgeable and experienced team is here to help in any way they can.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over on our You Tube Page.