Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast from the November 1st episode. On this episode the guys welcome in Greg Kitson from Mind’s Eye Graphics to talk about Screen Printing, Seminar and being the best decorator you can be.Screen Printing and Seminars
Bio: Greg Kitson founded Mind’s Eye Graphics Inc. in 1980 when he purchased the book, “How to Print T-shirts for Fun & Profit” by Scott Fresener and began the business as a back room operation of a small town family shoe store where he had used heat applied textile graphics since 1974. By 1984 the one-man screenprinting operation had replaced the shoe store and hired its first employee. Since then Mind’s Eye Graphics has grown to offer custom & contract screenprinting to decorated apparel professionals around the world. Kitson and Mind’s Eye Graphics offer industry specific PROScreen technical training & PROFITcycle business consulting at their 22,000 sq. ft. Indiana production facility as well as at client locations. This 39 year industry veteran has been a regular contributor to industry publications and seminar presentations since 1990.
- Seminars – topics you cover and what people can look forward to learning about from you in 2014 and where?
- Roundtable Discussions and Master Decorator’s Series events, Tell us a bit about those and what people can expect to learn at those types of events.
- What other services do you offer to the apparel decorators out there in the world.
- Tell us a bit about the decorating services Mind’s Eye Graphics provides.
- Tell us more about your facility.
Contact Greg at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit his website at www.mindseyeg.com.
If you listened to our show last week from SGIA you heard us announce our first annual industry awards. We have the nomination form up on our website and we are looking for your input on who we should be voting on to win these awards. The nomination form will be up until November 27th, and then the voting will begin December 1st, 2013. Votes will be tallied until December 19th, 2013 and we will announce the winners on a special 1 hour broadcast on the 20th of December at 10AM CST.
You can submit nominations as many times as you want.
- Best new product in the industry
- Best sales rep from any company
- Best customer service from any company
- Most helpful forum poster on any industry forum
- Best trade show seminar
- Best industry trade show (sponsor company and location)
- Best guest on the 2 Regular Guys Podcast
Be sure to give us your nomination HERE.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 2nd and 3rd
- Introduction to DTG Printing – Equipment Zone in New Jersey (outside NYC) – November 15th
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter.