Selling Business to Business in Your Local Community
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:12 — 57.4MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:09:12 — 57.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Victor Awtry, the founder of iPersonalyze, will be joining the Guys to discuss business-to-business marketing strategies. The focus of this episode will be on selling to businesses, schools, etc. in your local community. Vic is a recognized expert in the creation of on-demand personalized products that actually sell. Vic will give us all sorts of strategies we can put to use today along with stories of success to back up those claims.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Printing United Alliance Announces the Recipients of its Annual Sustainable Business Recognition Awards – Printing United Alliance celebrates Earth Day 2021 by recognizing the recipients of its annual Sustainable Business Recognition Awards Program. Member companies submit details about their sustainable business practices, operations instituted in reducing the company’s environmental footprint, improvements to employee safety and well-being, all while optimizing the company’s bottom line. All applications are reviewed and recommended for award designation by PRINTING United Alliance’s high-profile Sustainability, Safety, Health and Personnel Advisory Council. More information about this important program can be found https://www.sgia.org/programs/awards-competitions/sustainable-business-recognition
New Live FESPA Virtual Event Series Helps Printers Get Fit for Recovery – The interactive, live online events are each themed around a particular area of technology and applications. FESPA is introducing FIT — FESPA Innovations and Trends — a new series of live virtual events aimed at helping printers plan effectively for their business recovery. The interactive, live online events are each themed around a particular area of technology and applications, giving visitors a focused environment in which to engage with new products and explore trends. The first two events in the series will take place in May and June 2021. For more information, go to https://hopin.com/explore/organization/pUmpYJFLYsoMndMjzwEaMpxEO
Curious who among our listeners today will be going to the Graphics Pro Expo in Irving, Texas in two weeks?
Dad Joke: What does James Bond do before he goes to sleep?
He goes undercover.
Business to Business
Terry: Vic, you’ve been with us before here on 2 Regular Guys, but tell our listeners a little about yourself and your background.
Aaron: How does selling b2b differ from selling to typical end users.
Terry: As far as products to sell, our audience covers the spectrum, but easily we’re garment heavy. Talk to us about “decorated products that sell” whether garments or otherwise. What are some products we should all be selling?
Aaron: We have talked about influencers in our direct conversations. But I have not been able to get the Kardasians to take my calls. Talk to us about influencers.
Terry: What mistakes do decorators make in trying to sell b2b?
Aaron: What advice would you give to a decorator looking at the b2b niche market?
Terry: Vic, where can our listeners find you?
Facebook Live Video
5 Things to Look For in an ideal ‘Company Store’ Client
- Multi-Location / Expanding
- Medium Sized
- Higher Turnover
- Secondary ‘Retail’ Stock
- Multi-Channel Opportunities
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Us or at our Facebook Page.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix starting April 17-18
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 22-23 SOLD OUT. Next Chicago class August 21-22.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Half with Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery – 30 Minute Q&A – Friday’s At 11:30 AM Central
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021– Cancelled
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting, and Support – Use the code 2rg to save on Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.