Join Aaron and Terry for an exciting episode where they explore the vital process of establishing standards, defining training techniques, and refining operational procedures and materials. Whether you’re honing your team’s skills, integrating fresh talent, or charting an ambitious future for your shop, the host will give you the keys to achieving success. Unearth the common challenges that might be limiting your progress, and gain insight into techniques that have worked for the hosts with their combined 67 years of experience. Brace yourself for a lively, host-led discussion that will empower you to elevate your standards and cultivate a thriving business. Tune in to the 2 Regular Guys Podcast and set your course for excellence!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Erich: Where do bad rainbows go?
To prism. It’s a light sentence. Gives them time to reflect.
Training and SOPs
Aaron: I’m excited to dive in with you Terry on this topic. You are my go-to for learning about establishing standards, keeping you and your employees up to speed and creating processes. And you do it all with a junior yellow legal pad! It’s also an area that I love to talk about as I work with new businesses because many of them come from the hobby mindset and efficiency is crucial and also one of my strengths. Hopefully, we can take our 67 years of combined experience and give the #regulators some gems today. Where should we start?
- Why is training important?
- New skills or techniques for new employees or current ones
- We’re all on the same page in how we do things
- What if it’s just me?
- Set aside time for your own training and education.
- By creating training for future potential employees, you get better (My volleyball Story – Aaron)
- How about processes and SOPs – Why are those important?
- What have we encountered as the typical “excuses” for skipping training and processes?
- What happens if I train my employees and they leave v what happens if you don’t and they stay?
- I like to be flexible – Overwhelmed?
- The role of consistency in both of these areas
- Terry’s 52/15 – Buy them lunch
- It’s a cycle to improve processes. Document challenges and then improve the most painful after busy seasons.
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- 5 Keys of Marketing Online – September 18-22, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change