July 31st Show Notes – Sharing Information as a Marketing Tool
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week we have brought back 2 of our favorite guest to take over the show once more. Kristine Shreve from EnMart and Erich Campbell from Black Duck will be joining Aaron and Terry to discuss the sharing of information as a marketing tool. Both Kristine and Erich are wonderful with sharing their knowledge through, blogs, articles, forums, seminars and more so they will share with us the what and how of this format as a marketing tool for their businesses.
Sponsored by: EnMart
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys is all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past two years, 2 Regular Guys has been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
Sharing Information as a Marketing Tool
Be sure to check out Kristine Shreve at My EnMart, at Stitches Magazine and find her on Facebook.
Find Erich and discover where he shares his wealth of knowledge at one of these locations:
- What kinds of information do you (should you) share with your audience?
- What topics or what kinds or structures of posts have resonated the most with your audience?
- What do you see as the primary benefits of sharing information as it pertains to marketing?
- What outlets do you think are the most important to getting your information out there?
- What media do you find to have the most impact?
- Are customers increasingly visual in your experience?
- How should someone who has never shared much get started and/or find a following?
- Do you have to be an expert in your field to get starteWhat’s one thing you wish someone would have told you about teaching/writing for the industry when you were just getting underway?
- If you could leave everyone with a single tip, one actionable step to take today in respect to information sharing as marketing, what would it be?
- NBM Long Beach – 7/23 to 7/25
- Embroidery Mart – 8/7 to 8/8
- NBM Philly – 8/28 to 8/30
- ISS Orlando – 9/10 to 9/12
- NBM Denver – 10/2 to 10/3
- ISS Ft Worth – 10/15 to 10/17
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – August 8-9
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – September 19-20
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: EnMart, While EnMart is well known as a supplier of quality garment decoration supplies and accessories, we pride ourselves on being more than just a seller of products. At EnMart, we are here for our customers, to inspire, educate, and provide the tools to help grow their businesses.
Whether your interests lie in sublimation, embroidery, or any other garment decoration, EnMart’s knowledgeable and experienced team is here to assist in any way they can.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our You Tube Page.
ErichCampbell.com Sharing Information as Marketing - Erich and Kristine's return to Podcasting - ErichCampbell.com
August 3, 2015 @ 5:10 pm
[…] grindstone, this marketing info will have you grateful you strapped on the headphones! (EDIT: Show notes are now live here! […]