John Morris from Club Colors will be joining the 2 Regular Guys on this episode. John will discuss getting real results via social selling and the branding process in our industry. This will be a great opportunity for the #Regulators to pose questions about your own marketing opportunities. John is a lively guy with a wealth of information, so don’t miss this episode helping us understand how Club Colors has achieved success with John’s guidance.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- HALO Branded Solutions, promo’s biggest distributor by revenue, has acquired fellow Top 40 distributor BrandVia Alliance. Details are coming.
Dad Joke: What do you call it when you mix alcohol and great American Literature?
Aaron: John, tell us a little about you and Club Colors.
Terry: Talk to us about what branding means to you.
Aaron: In a recent podcast, you mentioned a holistic approach for garment and product decorators. Let’s discuss that.
Terry: How has sustainability impacted our industry? And how companies tell their story.
Aaron: Let’s talk about social selling. Who’s doing it right or wrong?
Terry: Share your podcast with us. I heard there might even be some betting advice for this weekend?
Aaron: Being someone in the middle of the promo space. What does the news we share mean to the promo world? “HALO Branded Solutions, has acquired BrandVia Alliance.”
Aaron: John, how can our listeners find you?
Facebook Live Video
5 Reasons to Start a Podcast
From Aaron Montgomery
- Promote your customers/ Make yourself Sticky
- Share your brand message
- Podcasting Message Stay, not die like social media
- Opportunity to talk about a topic you want to talk about
- If you stick with it, it will take you places.
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest. https://www.2regularguys.com/5things/
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ starting May 21-22, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 27-28, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 2-4, 2022
- SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference Atlanta, GA – June 20-24, 2022
- Applique Getaway Dallas, TX – July 15-17, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NJ – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- START HERE Academy – September 15, 4-8 p.m., in Room 219 at the Charlotte Convention Center
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – September 22-24, 2022
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.