SPECIAL 400th EPISODE
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:35:50 — 86.9MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:35:50 — 86.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
In our 9th season, we have hit an amazing milestone and we want to celebrate with you! We will be hosting a retrospective of the last 9 years and what’s to come. Thank you to the #regulators for getting us to this amazing milestone.
What information can we share with you in the 400th episode? What are your favorite episodes? What are some how-to details we can share? How can we make the 400th episode extra special for you?
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Terry: Next week is the first industry trade show. I think everyone either attending or not attending is sitting back to see how it goes. Kind of a barometer of what 2021 is going to look like trade show-wise.
- Aaron: Today is the last day to offer your suggestions for Impressions Expo seminars for 2022. It’s probably the last extension so get busy if you want to be a speaker. Submission form: https://bit.ly/3mghWq2
Dad Joke: What sport does a horse play?
From Lewis Montgomery
2 Regular Guys Podcasts - 400
Aaron: Guys, I’ve done a little digging and found the recording of show #1. Here are the first 12 minutes of it, and we can give it a listen and talk about it, talk over it etc. Want to hear it?
What’s changed over the years?
- Going from ½ hour to a full hour… and more
- The REGGIE Awards
- Erich joining the show
Aaron: And I know we have shared this, but let’s quickly listen to the first explanation of where 2 RGs came from.
- Live on Facebook
- Doing in person events at all the tradeshows and ThreadX
- It’s 5 Things!
Would love to hear from the Regulators how you found us and how long you’ve been listening. (And if you’ve ever had an adult beverage with us.)
Aaron: Before 5 Things, let’s hear our wrap up on that first show where we are hoping to do 100s of these shows.
Facebook Live Video
5 reasons the 2 Regular Guys has been so successful over 400 episodes
- The Regulators! You’re why we do this.
- Our passion for the industry.
- Our passion to educate as a foundation for success.
- Our own growth and education through all the great guests over the years.
- Me and Aaron and Erich get to hang out with each other and all of you every Friday!!
Here’s a challenge for the Regulators. Give us 5 Things that made your business a success (or some version). We would love to have multiple submissions on this!
By Terry Combs
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
Reach out to us at email@example.com, Contact Us or at our Facebook Page.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com . See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix starting July 10-11
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 22-23 SOLD OUT. Next Chicago class August 21-22.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- Club OSG – Live videos and information from After Hours of Tuesday’s With Todd and Small Business Saturdays. Plus 10% off at at MontCo.biz and FatDadWholesale.com
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021– Cancelled
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- The Applique Getaway Dallas/Fort Worth, TX – Jule 23-25, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting, and Support – Use the code 2rg to save on Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.