State of the Decorated Apparel Industry
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:04:55 — 59.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Theresa Hegel, Senior Writer with the Advertising Specialty Institute joined us. She is one of the authors of the recent article in Wearables Magazine “State of the Decorated Apparel Industry”. We had a lot of fun with this forecasting program last year, so we’re ready to take a new look at what the industry might just have in store for 2017. We’ll talk trends, new decoration methods, and real stats to back up the arguments! REMINDER – Nominate your favorites for the 2016 REGGIE Awards.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone and Pic The Gift
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past three and a half years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
State of the Decorated Apparel Industry
- Let’s start by giving us an idea of how you gathered the data for this article.
- Talk a little more about Social media and another post on your site about Why Some Decorators Aren’t on Social Media.
- Here’s one I’m anxious to hear, how do respondents feel about the state of the industry?
- What do respondents say their biggest challenge will be for 2017?
- We talk niche markets quite a bit here on 2 Regular Guys. Where did the survey participants say they are selling their products?
- Tell us how respondents describe the future for the industry.
- How are industry participants using technology and the internet in their businesses?
- Tell us where people can read this article and more? Wearablesmag.com
Theresa Hegel: Executive Editor with the Advertising Specialty Institute, Theresa is an award-winning multimedia journalist from Eastern Pennsylvania with over a decade of experience writing for newspapers and magazines. She joined the editorial staff of ASI in 2014.
2016 REGGIE Awards Nomination Categories
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – November 12-13
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – December 10-11
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Mind’s Eye Graphics in Decatur, IN – February 24-25
- The New World of Digital Decorating – Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ (NYC Area) – :::Coming Soon:::
- NBM Denver Nov 11-12
- PPAI Expo Jan 10-12
- ASI Orlando Jan 19-20
- ISS Long Beach Jan 20-22
- CREATIVATION (CHA Show) Jan 21-23
- NBM Ft Lauderdale Feb 16-18 (Co-Locate with GOA)
- DAX Kansas City Mar 3-4
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.