Sponsored by: Our Success Group. Are you looking to move your business forward and make it a full-time success that supports you and your family? Click the link to sign up for more details and to get some free resources.
In 2020 Industry Publications and Online Events are more important than ever. Terry and Aaron will be talking with Dave Pomeroy about how GRAPHICS PRO and GRAPHICS PRO EXPO are here to help shops survive and prosper in tough times. We will discuss diversification; new opportunities and new businesses entering the market. Dave is the President of National Business Media, which publishes GRAPHICS PRO Mag and produces GRAPHICS PRO EXPO
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Head to our website for updated 2021 show dates and to find out more about our new virtual marketplace, Impressions Connect, taking place in January!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
- Success Tracker – Introduced in June and we already have people gaining more success than they expected by following the program. A program member, Tina Means of Wagon Wheel said “Every day when I start my day I look at my certificate and carry my coin as a reminder that I am worthy and can do this! Today I learned that I have surpassed my goal of $30,000 gross and looking forward to seeing how much more I can surpass it before the end of this year.“
Dad Joke: Why is “beefstew” not a safe password to use?
Because it’s not stroganoff.
State of the Industry's Health
Terry: Dave Pomeroy is the President of National Business Media, which publishes GRAPHICS PRO mag and produces GRAPHICS PRO EXPO. 26-year industry and NBM-veteran, former publisher of A&E, Custom Gift Retailer and Printwear magazines.
Aaron: First, let’s talk about the trade show schedule for 2021.
Graphics Pro Expo (GPX) Irving May 13-15
GPX Indianapolis June 15-17 – midweek
GPX Meadowlands July 15-16
GPX Long Beach August 12-14
GPX Pittsburgh September 24-25
GPX Charlotte October 29-30
Terry: Aaron and I will both be participating in an event coming up next week, Decorated Apparel Day on November 18th. Tell us about that. https://thenbmshow.com/decorated-apparel-day/schedule
Aaron: Publications and online events are more important than ever in 2020. How are Graphics Pro and the online NBM events helping shops survive and even prosper in tough times?
Terry: What are you seeing regarding diversification in the industry?
Aaron: What information are shop owners looking to you for?
Terry: Crystal ball time. Once Covid is just a memory, how do you think trade shows will be impacted in the future.
Aaron: Dave, how can our listeners find you?
Shows (THE NBM SHOW GRAPHICS PRO EXPO)
Facebook Live Video
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
- DAX Kansas City – February 19-20,2021
- DAX Minnesota – March 18-19, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – April 23-24, 2021
- Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – June 24-26, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
Impressions Expo – Head to our website for updated 2021 show dates and to find out more about our new virtual marketplace, Impressions Connect, taking place in January!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting and Support – Use the code 2rg to save 20% on Success Tracker or the Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.