In this episode, join the 2 Regular Guys as they interview Cheryl Kuchek, an expert in the decorating industry, about the upcoming Sublimation Summit at Peachtree City, Georgia. Cheryl will share insights into what attendees can expect to see and experience at the event, including the featured speakers and exhibitors. Additionally, she will discuss the significance of the Sublimation Summit for those in the decorating industry and why it’s a must-attend event. Tune in to get a sneak peek at what’s in store for the Sublimation Summit and why you won’t want to miss it.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Why did the chicken click the PowerPoint presentation?
To get to the other slide
The Sublimation Summit Preview
Aaron: Cheryl, you’ve been here before, but tell our listeners a little about yourself.
Terry: Before we get into the specific, on a broader scale, why do you think decorators need to attend live, in person trade shows in general?
Aaron: So not just about sublimation, talk about the decoration methods people will see and hear about at Sublimation Summit.
Terry: I don’t need to say this for our regular listeners, but we’re all about education here. I know the classes are coming together, but what are some of the main focus areas of education at the Sublimation Summit?
Terry: Let’s talk about sublimation businesses. How has the way people have to do business changed since the beginning and sort of the end of Covid?
Aaron: Look into your crystal ball and talk to us about what you see in the future for our industry.
Terry: Cheryl, how can our listeners sign up for Sublimation Summit?
Discount code for the 2 Regular Guys – $40 off of 3-day pass and $20 off the 2-day pass.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting April 22-23, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting March 11-12, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change