(Sponsored by GRAPHICS PRO EXPO) Aaron and Terry will be sharing some tips on what to do (and not to do) while dipping a toe into the decorating business on nights and weekends. Most of our listeners are already decorators, but we want to hear your side hustle war stories as well. Who knows? Sharing your experience might be the difference maker for a future decorator looking for a little help along the way.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Norm Hullinger, CEO of AlphaBroder for the past nine years, is becoming COO at Commerce, California based Bella Canvas. Dan Pantano who’s been serving as president at AlphaBroder is taking over as CEO.
Did you know the real estate market is crazy?
Yeah, even bouncy houses are going up due to… inflation!
Starting a Side Hustle Decorating Business
Get Educated – Even with just a part-time side hustle, learn to do it right, and learn to produce quality products.
Create a Business Plan – Aaron, go for it!! 🙂
Find Your Niche – Your hours and minutes are limited. Laser focus your attention on a specific niche to maximize your potential.
Start Small – I don’t mean limit how much money you make, but for efficiency with your limited time also limit your product offerings and processes.
Charge Like it’s Worth it! – Some home based businesses, especially side hustle businesses, don’t think what they do has value. It is! Plus, if dreams come true and you turn this into a full-time business, it’s hard to tell all your customers that you have to start charging real prices now.
Family/Personal Time – Be sure to block out time for family, friends, and to recharge.
Facebook Live Video
5 Steps to Being a Goal Getter
- Set Actual Goals, Now wishes of Dreams
- Share, Read, Review – Keep them in your line of Vision
- Take Daily Action – Towards your Goal
- Affirm Your Goal
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix starting April 17-18
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 22-23 SOLD OUT. Next Chicago class August 21-22.
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Success Business Training. Our missing is to provide resources that empower business owners to achieve their idea of success.
- The Success Tracker – A program from OSG, to get people started on achieving their goals.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Half with Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery – 30 Minute Q&A – Friday’s At 11:30 AM Central
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
Impressions Expo Long Beach – April 24-26, 2021– Cancelled
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving – May 13-15, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis – June 15-17, 2021
- DAX Kansas City – July 9-10, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands – July 15-16, 2021
- DAX Minnesota – August 3-4, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach – August 12-14, 2021
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – August 26-28, 2021
- DAX Chicagoland – August 27-28, 2021
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth – September 10-12, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Pittsburgh – September 24-25, 2021
- Printing United Orlando – October 6-8, 2021
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte – October 29-30, 2021
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.