The Landscape of a Post Pandemic Decorating Community – Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:02:51 — 58.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This as with all catastrophes will come to an end, and life will go on as usual. Or will it be as usual? In this show, Aaron and Terry will discuss who survives and who doesn’t. The changes they anticipate in how we do business as decorators going forward after COVID-19. In part 1, we discuss who is being hurt worse right now and what you can do to avoid trouble and move forward through this. The 2 Regular Guys are looking forward to lots of feedback and thoughts from the Regulators as well!
Sponsored by: Impressions Expo. Use the Promo Code RegularGuysIE for a FREE Expo Pass!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
OmniPrint Presents Creators Boardroom Digital Conference – OmniPrint International presents Creators Boardroom Digital Conference on April 16. The live stream event features several guest speakers from around the decorated apparel industry. The event kicks off at 3 p.m. PT, with presentations every half hour. The event concludes with a Q&A session at 8:30 p.m. PT.
On April 17th, the Decorators Community powered by 2 Regular Guys will be hosting the DAX virtual happy hour. DAX’s virtual trade show will start on April 15th and look for the webinars on their award winning education starting April 14th.
Dad Joke – What kind of shoes do Ninja’s wear – Sneakers
Landscape of a Post Pandemic Decorating Community
Part 1: Who’s being hurt worse right now?
Who’s shaking out of the herd right now?
We’ve seen it before – Kent State Shootings
Grocery stores cleanup
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday
- Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- OurSuccessGroup.Com – Next Level Business Training
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Scheduling & Estimating Production Time Video Series – May, 2020
- Your Style Guide eBook by Jay Busselle
- DAX Minnesota – May 22-23, 2020
- NBM Indianapolis – June 11-13, 2020
- Impressions Expo Baton Rouge – June 18-20, 2020
- NBM Richmond – July 17-18, 2020
- ASI Chicago – July 21-23, 2020
- DAX Tinley Park (Chicago) – August 7-8, 2020
- NBM Long Beach – August 13-15, 2020
- Impressions Expo Ft. Worth – August 28-30, 2020
- Impressions Expo Orlando – September 10-12, 2020
- Sublimation Summit – September 10-12, 2020
- NBM Cleveland – September 25-26, 2020
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City – October 8-10, 2020
- Printing United Atlanta – October 21-23. 2020
- NBM Charlotte – November 5-6, 220
Please support our sponsors!
Our Success Group – Business Training, Consulting, and Support – Use the code 2rg to save on Monthly or Annual Membership plans.
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.