(Sponsored by Impressions) This week on the 2 Regular Guys podcast, David Gross from Conde Systems will be talking Sublimation Success. Specifically, Aaron and Terry will be talking to David about his third “The Road to Sublimation Success” focused on sublimation printing on Chromoluxe. Bring your sublimation questions for a true industry expert!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
REGGIE Award Voting will close on December 9th, 2021 at 5 PM Central 2regularguys.com/reggies_vote
Impressions Community Service Award Impressions Expo is thankful for YOU! After enduring some of the most unprecedented times in our nation’s history, we’ve heard countless stories of industry suppliers and decorators putting others first. Honoring the spirit of humanitarianism and good works in our communities, Impressions wants to recognize the spirit of giving back! If you know a decorator or supplier that has taken action to give back, nominate them for the Impressions Community Service Award!
If you are an embroider and want to learn more about digitizing text, Justin Armenta of the Embroidery Nerds and JA Digitizing has a seminar tomorrow you can sign up for at https://theembroiderynerd.com/text-talk-webinars/
Year-End Success Sale at Our Success Group. Save over 58% on the 5 Keys program and get a set of 3 bonus resources for free worth $150. This offer is only good until the end of the year. Go to www.oursuccessgroup.com/5keys.
Dad Joke: What do you call a fish with two knees?
A two knee fish.
Aaron: David, for new listeners and folks new to the industry, tell us a little about yourself and Conde.
Terry: How many times a day do you explain to someone what you can and cannot do using sublimation? Why do you think that is?
Aaron: Along those lines, let’s talk about substrates.
Terry: Your most recent book talks about Chromoluxe specifically. Let’s talk about that.
Aaron: This is the third in a series of books on sublimation. Let’s talk about the others.
Terry: Let’s say one of our listeners wants to add sublimation. Where do they start? What tools do they need?
Aaron: David, what’s the future for sublimation?
Terry: Where can people find you, Conde Systems, and learn more?
Facebook Live Video
5 Reasons for Failure
From David Gross
- Lack of a great partner
- Failure to read instructions/correct issues
- Poor equipment
- Poor support
Be Part of #5Things
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- 5 Keys of Business Success Growing and Launching – This experience includes over 5 hours of training videos, with 25 specific detailed modules. There are 5 distinct keys with 26 homework assignments to help you take action and put this training to work in your business. You will gain the confidence to grow and launch your business with guardrails to steer you away from catastrophe.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. 30 minutes of Q&A. And this is the one time in Erich and Aaron’s life that 30 minutes is 30 minutes. Tune in at www.liveosg.com. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix on February 19-20, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting March 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting May 21-22, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 27-28, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version at SmallBusinessSaturdaysPodcast.com
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell digitizing for emblems including small detail tips, creating your own borders, as well as execution for stitching, and more. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Friday’s at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 21-23, 2022
- DAX Kansas City Kansas City, MO – February 25-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 10-12, 2022
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 24-26, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Denver, CO – April 14-15, 2022
- DAX Chicagoland Tinley Park, IL – April 22-23, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 2-4, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Meadowlands, NL – July 21-22, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 4-6, 2002
- Impressions Expo Ft Worth, TX – September 30 – October 2, 2022
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – September 16-17, 2022
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
All dates and events, subject to change
Please support our sponsors!
This show is for the listeners, so please ask us questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Contact us via our Facebook Page if you have any events or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Instagram and YouTube.