Join us for a deep dive into ‘The State of the Apparel Decorating Industry’ as we welcome Cassie Green from the Apparelist. In this insightful episode, we explore the latest developments, business strategies, and technology insights driving the decoration industry. Discover how industry media and events play a crucial role in supporting these initiatives. Additionally, we’re joined by an Apparelist Advisory Board member, Carlo Oviedo from Culture Studio, who sheds light on the board’s function. He will also share his unique insights as a decorator with his pulse on the state of the industry. Tune in for valuable industry insights and actionable takeaways.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Terry: Did you know my girlfriend asked me to do her hair like a Rastafarian?
Yeah, I’m dreading it
The State of the Industry
Aaron: Cassie, as Editor-in-Chief of the Apparelist, you have your finger on the pulse of the apparel decorating industry. Could you highlight some key developments or trends that are currently shaping the industry’s landscape?
Terry: What emerging technologies or markets are you seeing through the coverage at Apparelist?
Aaron: What do you think is the importance of industry media and events? Could you share some insights into how regulators can maximize their businesses with these resources to stay informed and competitive?
Terry: Cassie, you’ve had the opportunity to observe various strategies employed by successful businesses in the decoration industry through your role and travel with the Apparelist. Can you share some insights or success stories? How can listeners implement some of these strategies?
Aaron: Let’s welcome in an Apparelist Advisory Board member, Carlo Oviedo from Culture Studio. Carlo, share a little about yourself and your business with our listeners.
Terry: A question for both of you. What is the Apparelist Advisory Board and what is its function in our industry? Carlo, let’s start with you.
Cassie, How can our listeners get involved?
Aaron: Carlo, as a member of the Apparelist Advisory Board, what motivated you to get involved, and how has your experience been so far in shaping industry content and direction?
Terry: Carlo, From your vantage point, how can decorators leverage technology and emerging trends to enhance their businesses and stay ahead in the highly competitive world of apparel decoration?
Aaron: The Expo is right around the corner in Atlanta, GA. The 2 Regular Guys are going to be there. Carlo is going to be there and Cassie is going to be there. Cassie, can you share some of the things that regulators don’t want to miss besides hanging out with this awesome crew?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change