The 2 Regular Guys have been on the road. This week is a combination of two of their trips, providing you a behind the scenes look at ThreadX 2019 and DAX Kansas City. Terry and Aaron start off in a bar in San Diego recapping day 1 of the ThreadX event. Then we head out to DAX Kansas city to present a couple of seminars and get the opportunity to walk the show and talk to the exhibitors. We have a blast and we hope you enjoy getting a behind the scenes look.
Sponsored by: Embrilliance.com. Get 10% off by using the code 2RG at check out.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
Facebook Live Video
- Aaron’s Online Video Series “Small Business Saturdays” #SBSVideos Every Saturday Morning at 11:30 AM EST | 8:30 AM PST
- February 22, 2019 – Developing a Business Plan (DAX Kansas City)
- February 22, 2019 – Being Customer Centric EQUALS More Profits (DAX Kansas City)
- February 22, 2019 – Put Your New Screen Printing Business on a Path to Success! (DAX Kansas City)
- February 22, 2019 – The DTG Process & Finding the Perfect Niche Market (DAX Kansas City)
- February 22, 2019 – The Digitizing Difference: Foam, Gradients, and Performancewear (DAX Kansas City)
- February 23, 2019 – Patch Making for Fun and Profit (DAX Kansas City)
- March 25-27, 2019 – Totally T-Shirts! Garment Screen Printing: Basic to Advanced Workshop (Fairfax, VA)
- DAX Kansas City – February 22-23, 2019
- IPIC Las Vegas – March 4-5,2019
- ISS Atlantic City – March 21-23, 2019
- NBM – Irving, TX – March 28-30, 2019
- DAX Minnesota – April 5-6, 2019
- ISA SignExpo – April 24-26, 2019
- DAX Chicago – May 3-4, 2019
- NBM Milwaukee – May 17-18, 2019
- ISS Houston – June 6-8, 2019
- ASI Chicago – July 10-11, 2019
- NBM Meadowlands – July 25-26, 2019
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.