ThreadX Casino Night Interviews
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:30 — 59.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week was a recording of the Casino Night that happened at ThreadX ’18 . We had an opportunity to talk to a group of amazing people about their experience at ThreadX, The business and where they are headed in the future. ThreadX was an amazing event and these folks help us distill the experience being at ThreadX.
Sponsored by: SGIA.org
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
ThreadX Casino Night Interviews
Special thanks to all of the staff at SGIA, and all of the committee members on SGIA Garment Committee for having us at the ThreadX event. It was a great experience and you can hear more about our take with our friends, Erich Campbell and Marshall Atkinson in the next 2 episodes and beyond where we were in the car to and from Phoenix, AZ to Palm Springs, CA.
- Brett Bowden – Printed Threads – SGIA Garment Decorating Committee Chairman
- Mel Lay – SandiLake Clothing – On Shark Tank Season 8
- Edward Cook – ECI Screen Print – SGIA Chairman
- Alison Banholzer – Wear Your Spirit Warehouse
- Tim Wilfong – Gulfside Heat Transfers
- Jacob Edwards – Jakprints
- Antony Sharples – Lake Erie Life Apparel
We also had several other great conversations with other folks that we hope to be able to share over future episodes of 2 Regular Guys Podcast. Again thanks to those folks for their time:
- Josh and Kacy Wylie – IGG Screen Printing & Graphics
- Tom Rauen – Envision Screen Printing and Embroidery – Admin at Screen Print Marketing on Facebook
- Tim O’Brien – Acculink
- Darryl Garcia – Color Tech
- Equipment & Supplies for a New Screen Printer: What you need for success! – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 10:20AM – 11:40 AM
- Digital Marketing: Growing Your Business with Social Media and Email Marketing – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 12:30 PM – 1:50 PM
- Finding New Niche Markets because you are a Digital Decorator – DAX Minnesota – Friday, April 6 2:20 PM – 3:40 PM
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen in Nashville – March 3-4
- NBM Arlington, TX – March 8-10, 2018
- ISS Atlantic City, NJ – March 15-17, 2018
- DAX Minnesota – April 6-7, 2018
- NBM Sacramento – April 13-14, 2018
- DAX Chicagoland – April 27-28, 2018
This show is brought to you for a full hour by:
Specialty Graphics Imaging Association – SGIA will continually strive to be the foremost resource for information and education within the specialty imaging industry. SGIA supports the digital and screen printing community in the USA and Canada by providing services and activities specific to their interests. While the majority of SGIA services and activities are specific to US and Canada, SGIA will continue to partner with national and regional associations around the globe to continually develop the international community. The SGIA National Affiliation Program brings together a multinational community to enhance awareness and encourage the exchange of information. Supporting the Leaders of the Digital and Screen Printing Community
Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all-new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
SubliSource – Sublimation just got easier with the launch of sublisource.com, the new US distributor for Best Sublimation. Our mission is to help our partners grow with a different way of doing business compared to all the “Me too” distributors in the United States.
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information on our YouTube Page.