Join the 2 Regular Guys Podcast for an inspiring episode as we welcome Rodeo Bo – Robert “Bo” Betzler. With a unique blend of skills in graphic artistry, video production, music, and photography, Bo has found his niche in the world of garment and substrate decoration, all while maintaining his punk rock spirit. Discover Bo’s journey of breaking free from traditional corporate constraints and embracing creativity in the decoration industry. Gain valuable insights on how to infuse passion, individuality, and authenticity into your work. Whether you’re a rebel at heart or looking to inject some punk rock energy into your business endeavors, this episode promises to be a source of inspiration and a reminder to have fun and be yourself.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Why is a calendar always so scared?
Because it knows its days are numbered.
Thriving as a Punk Rocker
Aaron: Welcome Bo. Thanks for joining us. No buttons to hit or coordination you need to do today as you are normally the one bringing in guests. But start us off with where the nickname Bo came from and even better, how you got the moniker Rodeo Bo?
Terry: You have an interesting take on the “value of nostalgia”. Tell us about that and how it impacts your work.
Aaron: Bo, tell us about your dad’s record collection, and what the Regulators should be listening to.
Aaron: Have you been inspired to embrace your punk rock spirit or is that just a core value? What challenges have come up from embracing that punk rock persona?
Terry: Can you share some memorable experiences where your punk rock approach helped your work?
Aaron: What advice would you give to #Regulators looking to express their uniqueness in a professional environment?
Terry: How can listeners infuse more fun and authenticity into their daily work routines, regardless of their industry?
Aaron: What are some of the potential pitfalls you have seen or encountered with marrying up the desire for uniqueness and individually with the demand of a professional environment? Fortunately, our industry is not too stuffy, it’s a t-shirt after all, but I have also seen people shoot themselves in the foot in the name of uniqueness when they probably should have leaned more towards professionalism.
Terry: Are there specific strategies or mindsets you’ve adopted to maintain your individuality while working within a corporate structure?
Aaron: Bo, this has been a great conversation. And we didn’t even hardly talk about sublimation. I know listeners can find you regularly online in your role with Conde. How can our listeners reach out to you and find you?
Aaron: With it being Friday the 13th, are you superstitious? Or have any weird design printing rituals?
Terry: We always love to look ahead, especially with 2023 winding down. What’s your vision for the future of creativity in the decoration industry?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- OSG Live! – Wednesday Mornings at 7 AM Central Time and then available to watch any time.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting 2024.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, January 13-14, 2024.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Greater Philadelphia (Oaks), PA – July 10-12, 2024
- Printing United Expo Las Vegas, NV – September 10-12, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – October 3-5, 2024
- Impressions Expo Ft. Worth, TX – October 24-26, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – November 7-9, 2024
All dates and events are subject to change