Trade Shows: How They Are Evolving
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:07 — 64.0MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:12:07 — 64.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Tune in this week with hosts Aaron Montgomery and Terry Combs discussing the changing landscape of trade shows. Coming to you live from the DAX Show in Kansas City, providing a unique perspective on the topic. During the episode, Aaron and Terry discuss how vendors are changing their approaches to trade shows, as well as how attendees can have a more productive experience. They draw from their own experiences and observations, offering insights into the evolving nature of trade shows in the current era. This episode provides valuable insights into the changing world of trade shows and is a must-listen for anyone interested in attending or exhibiting at these events.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
What do you call a bee that lives in America?
Why are there new approaches?
- Natural progression
- Things we learned during COVID about communicating with customers – social media, etc.
- Getting more from fewer shows
- Shows still need to happen – touch and feel and observe
- What is the tipping point – Why aren’t they here?
- Nothing more discouraging than, “You were at the show? I didn’t see your booth.”
- Jay’s graffiti wall (and backdrop)
- Do gimmicks work?
Partnering with other vendors
- Print/Take station with SanMar and EZ
- SanMar got to demonstrate non-garment items, and EZ had an activity to attract attention plus have another vendor send people to the booth
- Success by association
- Coupon for a discount from a garment vendor if you buy XYZ equipment
- Providing equipment vendors with free garments to decorate
Social media videos and posts live during the show with hashtags
What would attendees like to see at a show?
- If what you’re selling does something… be doing that thing
- Me personally… put down your phone and get out of your chair
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting April 22-23, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting March 11-12, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change