Friend of the show Jenna Sackett, a Brand Activation Manager with STAHLS’, will join the 2 Regular Guys this Friday. She’s been an industry educator and mentor for seven years, teaching custom printers about the value-add heat press technology provides. We’ll be talking about trends in social media, opportunities with your heat-press, and much more! Don’t miss out on this conversation, where you will immediately take tips away that can improve your business. The key is going to be putting them into action!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. We are not doing this for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News”
From Terry Combs
Frankenstein was giving his son Frankie the talk. “When two monsters love each other very much…”
Frankie said, “They do the mash?”
“Yes Frankie, they do the Monster Mash.”
10th Annual REGGIEs
Nominate at https://www.2regularguys.com/reggies until November 10th at 5 PM Central Time.
Trends in Social Media
Jenna Sackett is the Brand Influence Manager and has been in the industry for nine years with STAHLS’, a leading manufacturer of heat presses, heat transfer vinyl, direct-to-film, screen printed transfers, and more. She’s been an industry educator and mentor for seven years, teaching custom printers about the value-add heat press technology provides.
Terry: Jenna, tell us how you got into the industry and how you arrived at your current position with Stahls
Aaron: We’re all about training here at 2RG. What types of training events does Stahls offer customers?
Terry: How often is training available?
Aaron: Do attendees have to be current Stahls customers, or can anyone tune in?
Terry: Give us some examples of typical training events that you might do.
Terry: Let’s shift gears and talk about social media. What’s trending these days?
Terry: What are some of the mistakes you see decorators make regarding their social media?
Aaron: For Social Media or Marketing in general, what are some things you have seen decorators do that have impressed you?
Terry: What other trends are you seeing in general with the heat printing community?
Aaron: With the 4th Quarter upon us, what will be the hottest gift item coming off people’s heat presses?
Terry: Tell people where they can learn more and connect with you?
Aaron: We always like to leave with one similar question for all our guests (get that last drop of knowledge out…) – What is your one piece of advice for a brand-new decorator getting into the heat printing business?
If you would like to present your 5 Things, five quick points on any subject, whether it be advice or five instructional steps, we would love to hear from you. You can come on the show and present them yourself, or we will share your list with our listeners or even play a recorded video of you sharing 5 things. Whatever is easiest.
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Equipment Zone in Franklin Lakes, NJ starting October 29-30, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting November 5-6, 2022.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting September 25-26, 2022.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Printing United Las Vegas, NV – October 19-21, 2022
- Print Hustlers Conference Fort Worth, TX – November 6, 2022
- Applique Getaway Virtual – November 15, 2022
- PPAI Expo Las Vegas, NV – January 10-12, 2023
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 20-22, 2023
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 7-10, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City, MO – February 24-25, 2023
- EEM Show Lafayette, LA – March 3-5, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 9-10, 2023
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change