Join us as we dive into an exciting episode of the 2 Regular Guys Podcast, featuring Dan Short, a seasoned graphic designer and accomplished decorator. With over 25 years of experience in the graphics and print industry, Dan shares his invaluable insights on creating killer graphics, harnessing the power of current events, and more. Get ready for an engaging conversation as we explore Dan’s unique approach, learn about his diverse decoration methods, and uncover valuable takeaways from his journey in the industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain practical tips, inspiration, and a dose of Dan’s distinctive humor, all centered around the world of DTG and beyond.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Did I tell you I’m giving up drinking for a month?
Sorry that came out wrong.
I’m giving up. Drinking for a month.
Aaron: Welcome to the show, Dan. Tell us a little about yourself and how you found your way to this industry.
Terry: We mentioned DTG printing but that’s not all you do. What decoration methods do you use in your business?
Aaron: How important is it to you to become an expert at your craft?
Terry: So what’s most important to you about the graphics you create? What separates you from some competitors?
Terry: So you’re always on the lookout for the next current event to turn into a printed garment. Talk to us about that.
Aaron: So you’ve made some changes recently in your location from Glendale to Tempe, AZ. Tell us about that and how your selling approach has changed.
Terry: Dan, how can our listeners find you?
Aaron: We always like to leave with an opportunity to gain any last insights. What would be the #1 piece of advice you wish you had gotten before starting your business?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting August 26-27, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, September 23-24, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ABC’s – Design, Print, Market Workshop (At Impressions Expo Ft. Worth) Fort Worth, TX – September 13, 2023
- 5 Keys of Marketing Online – September 18-22, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
- ASI Orlando – January 3-4, 2024
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
All dates and events subject to change