Join us this week as we explore the exciting world of garment decoration and digital printing with our special guest, Mike Scrutton, Director of Print Technology and Strategy at Adobe. With over 30 years of experience in the printing industry and a deep understanding of creative workflows, Mike is a true expert. We’ll dive into the myriad opportunities that digital printing offers and discover how Adobe’s PDF technology can streamline your workflow. From content creation to innovative tools and AI in graphics, we’ll uncover how Adobe’s solutions are transforming the garment decoration space. Get ready for an insightful conversation that could revolutionize your approach to printing and design. Tune in to stay at the forefront of industry advancements!
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
Aaron: Thanks to my friend Michelle Wilson for sending me a Dad Joke Calendar.
You should not kiss anyone on January 1st as it is only the first date.
Adobe Print, Generative AI and Photoshop
Aaron: Mike we gave up years ago reading our guest’s carefully curated bios and decided, it best to learn about you from YOU! Share a little bit about you, your journey with Adobe, and how you interact with the print and garment decorating industry.
Aaron: I think the thing on everyone’s mind whether it be our marketing, our business operations, or our graphics is AI. Can you provide more insights into how AI technology has been historically used in design and print workflows and how it’s evolving today?
Aaron: Based on your insight there, I think many of us are worried about the use of AI with Graphics, the ethics of it, etc. How is Adobe approaching that part of AI?
Aaron: You and I had a chance to catch up briefly earlier this week and one thing we discussed was how the customers for our products are changing. It used to be that our customer showed up with a terrible sketch on a napkin and wanted us to put that on a shirt with a few colors, to the customers today creating all sorts of amazing full-color graphics and images and they want to be part of the creation process. How is Adobe bridging that gap from a professional designer to an online content creator?
Aaron: Another area I have seen and been able to be around is the templated type of on-demand products. There is a level of customization available, yet Adobe’s tools make it easy to maintain control of the final artwork guaranteeing a great-looking product. For example, a complex professionally designed piece is done in Illustrator and or Photoshop, and then it gets personalized onsite and an event. How does Adobe enhance that workflow without requiring extensive design skills?
Aaron: How does Adobe’s PDF technology enhance workflow efficiency for garment and product printers?
Aaron: With the ability to edit PDFs with Adobe tools, can you explain how this feature works and its benefits?
Aaron: If people are interested in learning more about the tools available to them from Adobe, and being a part of the Adobe community, where should people go or who should they contact?
Aaron: Final Nugget – Are there any specific Adobe products or features that professionals in this industry should be aware of to optimize their workflow?
The Secret Sauce
We serve up bite-sized tips for our #regulators to instantly spice up their decorated apparel business. Just like the perfect wing sauce, these quick tips can transform your business experience, adding flavor and depth to your operations. Each video in this playlist is a nugget of wisdom, carefully selected for its potential to bring immediate value to your work. So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started in the decorated apparel industry, dip into our ‘Secret Sauce’ for insights that can help you soar. Remember, the right tip at the right time can be just the secret ingredient you need for success.
- OSG Live! – Wednesday Mornings at 7 AM Central Time and then available to watch any time.
- Start Loving Your Business Today ❤️
The FUNdamentals Of Business Success Book
- Radical Goal-Getters – Facilitated 6-Month Mastermind and Goal Achievement Group
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting 2024.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, January 13-14, 2024.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for patches.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Impressions Expo Long Beach, CA – January 19-21, 2024
- International Personalization & Awards Expo Las Vegas, NV – February 6–9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Kansas City – February 23 – 24, 2024
- ASI Ft. Worth – March 5-6, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Irving, TX – March 7-9, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minnesota – March 15 – 16, 2024
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 21 – 23, 2024
- Decorated Apparel Expo Tinley Park, IL – April 19 – 20, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – June 13-15, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Greater Philadelphia (Oaks), PA – July 10-12, 2024
- Printing United Expo Las Vegas, NV – September 10-12, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – October 3-5, 2024
- Impressions Expo Ft. Worth, TX – October 24-26, 2024
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – November 7-9, 2024
All dates and events are subject to change