Using Social Media in the Promo Industry
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:16 — 60.3MB) Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:08:16 — 60.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
On 2 Regular Guys, we have a conversation with Vincent Driscoll, the host of ASI’s podcast “The Social Angle”. The episode focuses on how decorators can use social media effectively to promote their brand and reach their target audience. During the episode, Vincent will draw on his 15 years of experience in the industry and four years hosting “The Social Angle” to share valuable tips and insights on how to better use social media for business purposes. The discussion covers a range of topics, including the benefits of different social media platforms, how to create engaging content, and how to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns. Whether you’re new to social media or a seasoned pro, you’re sure to learn something valuable from this episode.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants, lectures, or selling. 2 Regular Guys was not created for our employers but rather for our industry. Since February 2013, The 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened-to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will improve your business and our industry. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list, and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews, and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!
🏆🤑 Ready to have clarity and confidence in your business? 🥇🎯 Got to https://oursuccessgroup.com/tryosg
If you have anything newsworthy you would like us to share, please email details to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Weekly News.”
What do you call a zombie who writes music?
Aaron: Vincent, welcome into the show. Tell us a little about yourself and your background in the industry.
Terry: Let’s jump right in. What should our listeners be posting?
Aaron: Is there too little? Is there too much? How often should we be posting?
Terry: I think there’s some confusion here. What platforms should we be using? Does it differ depending on our target audience?
Aaron: Let’s talk about “where do we start?” How do we come up with a strategy?
Terry: I’m sure some of our listeners post, but don’t know if what they’re doing is working. What metrics should we be focused on?
Aaron: Sometimes I’m sure we all feel we’re screaming into the void. How do we get more engagement?
Terry: How can our listeners reach out to you?
The Social Angle Podcast – https://bit.ly/SOCPOD
- The Half – 11:30 AM CST every Friday. Erich Campbell and Aaron Montgomery. Thirty minutes of Q&A. See past episodes and support the show – thehalf.club.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago starting April 22-23, 2023.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course with Workhorse Products in Phoenix, AZ, starting June 3-4, 2023.
- Master of Success Inner Circle – The next level for people who are serious about their success. Bi-Weekly Mastermind Groups on top of the industry-leading business training.
- Aaron’s “Small Business Saturdays” #SBS Every Saturday. Check out the Podcast version!
- Demystifying Next Level Digitizing Make your machine embroidery bolder, more beautiful, and more valuable to customers while making the digitizing process faster and easier. Online Training from Erich Campbell
- Understanding Emblems Digitizing, Production, Styles, and Sales of Patches. Learn from Erich Campbell about digitizing for emblems, including small detail tips, creating your own borders, execution for stitching, and more.
- The Take-up with Erich Campbell – Fridays at 2:30 Mountain Time
- Your Style Guide is a critical recipe. When all of the ingredients are combined, they create a powerful brand that is aligned, consistent & memorable! eBook by Jay Busselle
- Impressions Expo Atlantic City, NJ – March 23-25, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Minneapolis (Welch), MN – March 31-April 1, 2023
- Decorated Apparel Expo Chicago (Tinley Park), IL – April 14-15, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Charlotte, NC – April 27-28, 2023
- Sublimation Summit Peachtree City, GA – April 27-29, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Indianapolis, IN – June 15-16, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Portland, OR – July 19-20, 2023
- ASI Chicago – July 25-27, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Long Beach, CA – August 18-19, 2023
- Graphics Pro Expo Baltimore, MD – September 13-14, 2023
- Impressions Expo Fort Worth, TX – September 14 – 16, 2023
- ASI Show ConneX Nashville, TN – October 9-12, 2023
- Printing United Atlanta, GA – October 18-20, 2023
All dates and events subject to change