Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. On this week’s show, Johnny Shell with SGIA will give us an update on UV Printing on garments. With it’s recent introduction Johnny will discuss the technology, health and safety, and best application of this new printing technique. It was an eye-opening discussion on UV Printing on Fabric.
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past 4 years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
- Charles River announces the launch of the Colors for a Cause program. The program is part of the company’s Charles River Cares initiatives, an ongoing series of community-oriented philanthropic projects. The company leverages its New Englander rain jacket to raise funds and awareness for multiple causes. The Colors for a Cause program begins on Feb. 1 and continues through the remainder of 2017, benefiting different organizations four times a year. Each benefit drive offers a different color of the jacket and 10 percent of the proceeds are donated to charity.
UV Printing on Fabric
Terry: The subject today is UV inks. What is UV ink?
Aaron: What are the advantages/disadvantages?
Terry: What are some precautions?
Aaron: What are the safety issues for apparel?
Terry: What’s happening these days with SGIA?
Aaron: How can our listeners find you, Johnny, and SGIA? www.sgia.org/garment
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – February 11-12
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Workhorse Products in Phoenix – March 11-12
- Sportswear Garage – How to Start a Home-based Garment Decorating Business – DAX Kansas City – March 3
- Being in Control of Your Screen Printing Production Schedule – DAX Kansas City – March 3
- Wide Format Sublimation, Cut and Sew and Other Product Enhancements – DAX Kansas City – March 4
- Using Digital Marketing Without Breaking the Bank – DAX Kansas City – March 4
- Becoming a Direct-to-Garment Decorator in 2017 – ISS Atlantic City Seminar – March 23rd
- Getting Smart with Some Simple Marketing Strategies – ISS Atlantic City Seminar – March 25th
- NBM Ft Lauderdale Feb 16-18 (Co-Locate with GOA)
- DAX Kansas City Mar 3-4
- NBM Arlington Mar 16-18
- ISS Atlantic City Mar 23-25
- DAX Minnesota Mar 31-Apr 1
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.