Xpress Screen Printing System
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 57:15 — 52.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | More
Please find some links and notes from the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. This week we welcomed in Jared Shutt of Xpress Screen to discuss their printing system. We will discuss how the systems work, and where they fit and don’t fit into our decorating world. We will discuss how the system has evolved and what is on the horizon for Xpress Screen.
Sponsored by: Equipment Zone and Pic The Gift
Our regular listeners know this, but 2 Regular Guys are all about garment decorating, a bit of fun, and no rants or lectures or selling. We are not doing this for our employers, but rather for our industry. For the past 4 years, 2 Regular Guys have been the first and the most listened to garment decorating industry podcast on this planet! We are humbled by all of you tuning in each week. We work hard to bring you information that will make your business better, and our industry better. Take a look at our incredible weekly guest list and you’ll understand where this industry goes for news, interviews and the heartbeat of garment decorating. Thanks for listening!!
- #Promochat on Wednesday’s at 3PM EST
Xpress Screen Printing System
- Tell us a little about Xpresscreen.
- Did you have a garment decorating background before joining Xpress?
- Tell our listeners about your product line.
- Xpress has a unique position in the industry. Who would you describe as your average customer?
- We see you at every trade show. How many shows do you do every year, and are they all the traditional shows that most of us attend?
- Where can people find you next on the trade show circuit?
- How can people reach out to you?
Jared Shutt with Xpresscreen in Winston-Salem, NC. Jared is in Technical Services, Training, Equipment Sales, Office Management and Inventory Control.
- Complete Screen Printing Business Course – Atlas Screen Supply in Chicago – June 10-11
- Sportswear Garage – How to Start a Home-based Garment Decorating Business – DAX Chicago – April 21
- Being in Control of Your Screen Printing Production Schedule – DAX Chicago – April 21
- Wide Format Sublimation, Cut and Sew and Other Product Enhancements – DAX Chicago – April 22
- Using Digital Marketing Without Breaking the Bank – DAX Chicago – April 22
- DAX Chicago April 21 -22
- ISS Nashville May 18 – 20
- NBM Indianapolis – Jun 1 – 3
Screen Printing: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Direct to Garment: A Practical Guide to Starting Your Own T-Shirt Business Just $4.95 as an e-book.
Scheduling and Estimating Production Time for Garment Screen Printing Just $2.99 as an e-book
This show is brought to you for a full hour by: Equipment Zone, with 20 years experience selling garment printing equipment nationwide. Equipment Zone offers the new Epson F2000 SureColor direct-to-garment printer, their own VelociJet-XL DTG printer, and the all new SpeedTreater-TX automatic pretreat machine with a full 16”x24” pretreat area. Equipment Zone also carries a full line of DTG inks and supplies. Go to EquipmentZone.com
This show is for the listeners so please make sure to ask us some questions or give us some topics you would like us to discuss. Also, if you have any event or upcoming items related to our industry that you would like us to bring up on the show, please contact us via our Facebook Page. Also, make sure to interact/follow us on Twitter, Instagram or Google +. You can also find information over at our YouTube Page.